Here is what I do when I don't do what I should be doing....
- "ManagingSubnational Debt in times of Crisis: Lessons from Mexico” Hemisphere, Vol 24, 2015, Miami Fl.
- “Public Debt in Mexico: Policy Lessons for the Effective Oversight of State and Municipal Government Finances,” Woodrow Wilson Center Policy Paper, Sept 2015, Washington DC.
- “Will Mexico take the wrong turn? How to pay for its Universal Coverage Proposal” ITAM Policy Memo, Mexico City. (2012)
- “EnergyConsumption: Challenges and Opportunities of Urbanization” Hemisphere, Vol 20 Spring 2011 pg. 33, Miami Fl.
- “Red Lake: Tough Choices in a Harsh Climate,” Washington Post Op Ed, March 23, 2005.
- “Local Governance and the Creation of Spaces for Civic Action Seminar,” Inside ISTR, newsletter by International Society for Third-Sector Research, Vol. 13/No. 1. 2005.
- IAF Connections, tri-lingual quarterly newsletter distributed to over 3,000 subscribers, 2001-2007, Arlington Va.