Do individuals make decisions in institutions?
How do grassroots organization arrange to make better decisions?
Are they influenced by external forces (funds)?
1. anthropological role of participation
2. organizational theory and group theory
3. institutionalized economics exchange/information asymmetries
4. social political power relationships
5. geography, political and historical influences
Professor Heidi Smith from Iberoamericana University in Mexico City was invited to discuss [Published]:2018-06-19 [Views]:32 Translated fro...
Stephen Goldsmith, a former mayor of Indianapolis, has launched a new website to catalyze local government efforts to deploy data, analyt...
URBAN WONK In Aiding Struggling Megacities, Can Any Conference Solve These Problems? ANTHONY FLINT9:00 AM ETCOMMENTS Reuters NAPLES, Italy ...
In his seminal work, The Science of “Muddling Through” Charles E. Lindblom (1959) uses a systems approach to policy formation and suggests t...