Do individuals make decisions in institutions?
How do grassroots organization arrange to make better decisions?
Are they influenced by external forces (funds)?
1. anthropological role of participation
2. organizational theory and group theory
3. institutionalized economics exchange/information asymmetries
4. social political power relationships
5. geography, political and historical influences
Non-Market Failure Justifications for Government Inter...
Stephen Goldsmith, a former mayor of Indianapolis, has launched a new website to catalyze local government efforts to deploy data, analyt...
Discuss in some detail the major theoretical perspectives listed below. In this discussion, first, identify the position of these persp...
“At every step along the way there [are choices]—political and economic—that provide…real alternatives. Path dependency is a way t...